BOXO meets the aliens BOXO meets the aliens

Funny

This was very funny. I loved it how he ate the aliens, the way he did it I mean. Overall this was pretty good. Thanks for the laugh.

mmautrey responds:

your welcome.

Baby Baboon Baby Baboon

Amazing quality

even at fullscreen. Also that's really a mandrill but that wouldn't be as catchy

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

That was very good

*Spoiler in this comment*

I loved it. It was emotional and inspirational. The only part I think that should have been better is in the end, instead of the dad helping, he should have not cared. It wouldn't be as happy. but it would be much more emotional. 9/10 and 5/5.

Cancer Gun Cancer Gun

LMFAO

The game isn't so good, but the menu was hilarious. I laughed out loud at the WTF instructions and the constant insulting. You have a great sense of humor

mothballs responds:

Thanks man. I'm glad somebody else has my sense of humor :)

Medieval Rampage Medieval Rampage

Finished

After almost an hour, I finished... This is an awesome game. It's a bit easy, but it is near perfect. The only reason I am not giving a full 10/10 is because lack of a save button. If there is a save button and I missed it, I apologize and you deserve a 10.

5/5

Vehicle Tower Defense Vehicle Tower Defense

Very nice

I love the way every vehicle had it's own music and there wasn't a timer for the next wave. It is a little hard, but overall, very good. 9/10 and 5/5

Cold Blooded [Loop] Cold Blooded [Loop]

Very nice loop

If you'd allow, I'd like to use it in my game?

nietzlawe responds:

Sure, go for it.

Threat (remix) Threat (remix)

This is very good

I like it.

4.28 / 5.00 (+ 1.01)

Elements Of Sublimity Elements Of Sublimity

Amazing

I'm making a flash movie called "Land of the Green" and I was wondering if it was OK if I could use this song in it? It would perfectly suit it and I'll give you credit for the song. This song is just incredible. Please reply with your answer.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Yah Man, thats what the music is here for. It's also here to make you love me deeply... but mostly here for flash. Thanks for using my work.

MMD